Online registration has opened on 10th December 2020 with an early registration fee that allows you to save even more.
To fill the registration form, please click on the link: THInC 2021 (inscreva-se.net).
Registration Fees and Categories
Fees (in EUROS) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
From 10th December until 31st March
From 1stth April until 15th May
|FULL||95 €||130 €|
|ONE DAY||55 €||75 €|
|STUDENT||40 €||55 €|
** registration until 31st March
*all fees are subject to VAT at the Portuguese rate (when applicable)
Fees for Participants Include
THInC Virtual 2021 will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings for up to three months.Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Use the various networking features available within the virtual platform to chat with your peers.
- Access all the abstracts. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world.
- Join the debate. Attend a session recorded and streamed live to allow participation delegates from all over the world to participate in live conversations.
- Give feedback. Use the chat and debate moments to help us improve the overall quality of the programme.
All cancellations must be sent by email at – secretariatTHInC@cplevents.pt
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments.
- Cancellations received between 10th December until 19th April 2021: 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellations received from 19th April 2021: no refund will be possible.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the THInC Registration Team at: secretariatTHInC@cplevents.pt
THInC Virtual 2021 Registration Department
Contacts – secretariatTHInC@cplevents.pt