Online registration will open on 10th December 2020 with an early registration fee that allows you to save even more.
Registration Fees and Categories
Fees (in EUROS) apply to payments received prior to the indicated deadlines.
*all fees are subject to VAT at the Portuguese rate (when applicable).
** registration until 12nd April
Fees for Participants Include
THInC Virtual 2021 will offer you a full virtual experience and the opportunity to take part in every aspect of the programme including:
- Open access to all presentations and session recordings for up to three months.Create your own schedule, attend any and all of the sessions whenever and wherever.
- Network with colleagues. Use the various networking features available within the virtual platform to chat with your peers.
- Access all the abstracts. Browse research on the hottest topics published in the congress digital abstract book and connect with the abstract authors and other colleagues from around the world.
- Join the debate. Attend a session recorded and streamed live to allow participation delegates from all over the world to participate in live conversations.
- Give feedback. Use the chat and debate moments to help us improve the overall quality of the programme.
All cancellations must be sent by email at – secretariatTHInC@cplevents.pt
Note, in case of cancellation at any stage, bank transfer handling fee (30 EUR) will not be refunded – applicable to Bank Transfer payments.
- Cancellations received between 10th December until 19th April 2021: 50% will be refunded.
- Cancellations received from 19th April 2021: no refund will be possible.
For group registration of 10 delegates or more, companies are requested to contact the THInC Registration Team at:
THInC Virtual 2021 Registration Department
Rute Carvalho | CPL Events
Contacts – secretariatTHInC@cplevents.pt