– To characterize the profile of the creative entrepreneur: their motivations, performance measures, competencies, driving factors, barriers, satisfaction, etc.;
– To analyze how it works in network with other local entrepreneurs;
– To understand how a particular place or city can attract/retain creative entrepreneurs.
What we provide:
For those who answer the questionnaire:
We are strongly committed to providing you with the benefits of answering the questionnaire, in particular:
– A summarized report on the results of the study, which could help each entrepreneur to develop his or her business in a sustainable way;
– For those who wish, we are seeking to make a book that shows their activities and which could be an excellent means of dissemination.
For the localities/cities/entities that collaborate in the diffusion of the questionnaire:
A detailed report on the results of the study, which may contribute to each destination assessing its competitiveness as a creative tourist destination. Based on this analysis and the information contained in the report, the destination may develop strategies that are more in line with the competitiveness factors.
The results will be mostly articles, books and chapters in scientific.
However, it is also intended to create a model that is applicable by society in general, including municipal decision makers, local tourism managers, among others so that they can develop creative tourist destinations.
The research team is composed by seven senior and junior researchers from Universidade Lusófona (Portugal); Universidad de Sevilla (Spain).
Team leaders: Alvaro Lopes Dias, PhD., Mafalda Patuleia, PhD., and Francisco Espasandín-Bustelo PhD.